Sunday 7 April 2013

Forgiveness



As I continue to work my way through the errors in my soul I find that I continually stumble at understanding forgiveness - especially forgiveness of myself for all the hurt I have caused through acting out in my fears and errors.  I am eternally grateful for the patience and love of my Celestial guides who wait patiently for me to be ready to hear what they want to teach me.  Recently one of my guides, Peter shared this with me on forgiveness.  I hope it is of benefit to you also.
........................................
True forgiveness is allowing God’s Love to wash over you and replace the hurt that you hold inside about the event that caused you pain.

True forgiveness is unconditional love and compassion.

True forgiveness holds no memory of pain.

True forgiveness is love.

True forgiveness can only be achieved when we allow ourselves to feel the full extent of our pain and let it go.

True forgiveness replaces every negative thought or feeling that we have about that event with truth and love.

True forgiveness brings a deep and lasting peace that can never be shattered.

With true forgiveness only love remains.

You need to be willing to accept forgiveness as well as to forgive.  God has already forgiven you – now it is up to you to forgive yourself. There is nothing that God cannot forgive.  He has already forgiven.  Let go of self-punishment and trust this.

Question: how do I let go of self-punishment?

Write this down repeatedly:

God loves me.  God has already forgiven me. I am loved. I am forgiven. Now I forgive myself. Now I can learn to love myself.

God loves me.  God has already forgiven me. I am loved. I am forgiven. Now I forgive myself. Now I can learn to love myself.

God loves me.  God has already forgiven me. I am loved. I am forgiven. Now I forgive myself. Now I can learn to love myself.

God loves me.  God has already forgiven me. I am loved. I am forgiven. Now I forgive myself. Now I can learn to love myself. I AM LOVED. I AM FORGIVEN.

………………………………………………………………..

I am very grateful to Peter for his guidance and am continuing to work through this – but my resistance has been strong and progress has been slow.  I am eternally grateful for God’s patience and guidance and for the assistance of my guides. I pray that this post will be of assistance to you also.

With much love

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment